Why Work with Us
1. We provide you with opportunities to increase exposure and traffic
We attract first-time wine club customers
- Our favorite wine clubs appear on various “Best” lists aimed at shoppers who don't want to do a lot of work to find a wine club.
- We have many wine club categories so that niche wine clubs can catch the attention of the right customers.
- We are willing to work with you to craft custom solutions to increase your visibility on our site.
- We are constantly engaged in optimization tests to help you find new customers.
2. We have an excellent reputation for straight dealing
We believe in partnerships with our merchants. We are always honest and ethical about traffic, opportunities, and commission structure.
3. We work hard to create a unique experience online
We write detailed reviews. We take our own photographs in our cellar for a consistent look and feel.
Two Ways to Work With Us
We are an affiliate marketing website. That means we get paid a commission when you get new customers, not for leads or impressions.
We think the best way to work with wine clubs is via an Affiliate Program (whether it's a third-party network or your own affiliate solution). This puts the onus on us to convert browsers into buyers.
1. Use an established affiliate network or manage your own affiliate software
We participate in the following Affiliate Program networks:
- Preferred: Shareasale
- Preferred: Commission Junction
- Rakuten LinkShare (Discouraged)
- Flex Offers
2. Use our tracking pixel
Affiliate programs aren't for everyone and require a lot of work to get them up and running. For immediate satisfaction with much less overhead, we recommend a direct relationship based on our custom built solution. You will need a developer for implementation. If you're implementing on Shopify, we can install our pixel for free.
How it Works
Ready to get your wine clubs on WineClubReviews.net? Great! Here's what you need to do:
Submit a request on the Contact Us page telling us about your wine club(s) and whether or not you have an affiliate program. Based on this request, we'll send you some more information about our system for you to review before you commit to trying our service.
Our wine club review process is thorough. It used to be quick, but lead times are typically 1-3 months.
- We request a shipment from your wine club, or each wine club you offer. If you offer a gift package or introductory packaging, we ask that it comes to us that way.
- We photograph and taste the wine.
- We write our detailed review, likely with lots of questions for you along the way.
- We publish the review on a private server for you to see and make any corrections.
- We publish the review on our website, promoting it on our home page and on Facebook.