Long Shadows is the name of a portfolio of 6 brands that began in 2000 as an exercise to demonstrate the world class quality of Washington State viticulture. In 2003, Allen Shoup selected master winemakers from around the world whom he felt could showcase the pinnacle of what the noble varietals/blends, grown on the best sites in the Columbia Valley, could achieve. He partnered with each of them on their projects and gave them creative license and necessary resources to develop each project as they saw fit.
Every year each of the wines receives high ratings from the likes of Robert Parker, Jr., Jeb Dunnuck and other highly respected wine publications.
The 2019 release of six bottles comes in a beautiful wooden winery crate:
- Randy Dunn (Dunn Vineyards Napa Valley) Feather Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, rated 95pts by Jeb Dunnuck.
- Michel Rolland (Le Bon Pasteur and others) Pedestal Merlot 2016, rated 95pts by Jeb Dunnuck.
- Philippe Melka (Lail, Hundred Acre, Matisse and others) and Agustin Huneeus, Sr. (Quintessa) Pirouette 2016 (Bordeaux blend), rated 97pts by Jeb Dunnuck .
- John Duval (Penfolds Grange, John Duval Wines) Sequel Syrah 2016, rated 93pts by Jeb Dunnuck.
- Ambrogio and Giovanni Folonari (from Tuscany) Saggi Super Tuscan 2016, rated 94pts by Jeb Dunnuck.
- Gilles Nicault (Woodward Canyon) and Allen Shoup (Chateau Ste. Michelle) Chester-Kidder Cabernet/Syrah Blend 2016, rated 94pts by James Suckling.
$380.00 plus shipping
Wired For Wine ® delivers wine gifts to
AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
Shop by gift recipient's state